Monday, May 9, 2011

the beginning

Hello there, and welcome to Snow After Fire! Moving from WordPress to Blogger has been in the works for awhile, and though parts of the blog are still under construction, it's time to get going!


If you were a reader of Snow After Fire when it was on Wordpress, I'm thrilled to see you. :D Thanks for coming over! If you're new, I'm happy to have you here!


This blog is, first and foremost, a chronicle of the amazing grace of Jesus Christ, and the journey towards knowing Him better. I'm a girl who seeks to live a life of defeated dragons, and I'd be glad to have you join me on the way. Because following a not-tame Lion is one crazy, wonderful adventure. Here there be monsters, but it is so good.


Further up and further in! :)

4 comments:

  1. I... am absolutely in love with this blog already, Mal! You've done a beautiful job! And I'm the first commenter - yay! I'll have to send some of my blog friends over - your blog is beautiful! Oh wait, did I say that already? ;)

    Love,
    -Mountie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mountie!

    Hurrah for the first comment!! It made me grin. :D Thank you so much! I still feel like I don't know what I'm doing with Blogger half the time, so I'm glad you like it! :)

    Love,
    Mal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!

    I'm a friend of Sky's (Mountie), and I love your blog template!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!

    I'm sorry it's taken me so long to reply! Thank you for your comment, especially about the template--that's always lovely to hear!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...